What is a gas safety check?
A gas safety check is an in-depth analysis of gas appliances carried out by a qualified Gas Safe registered engineer. Boiler 24-7’s engineers will make sure that the gas appliance is functioning correctly in four main areas:
• Gas appliances are set correctly and burning to an accurate operating pressure
• Harmful gases are kept away from the user and extracted safely outside
• All ventilation routes are unblemished and operating appropriately
• All safety devices are functional
• All defects will be fixed
Book your Annual Gas Safety Check
£128 / year
This includes your Annual Boiler Service & Is required by law on all rented properties annually. If parts are required one of the team will give you a price to carry out the repair incorporating the original call out charge.